Here are the top treatment centers for Hepatitis B, a liver disorder:
1. The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland: It is not only one of the best hospitals in the U.S., but also ranks among the best hepatitis B treatment centers in the country. The hospital combines medical technologies such as epidemiology, host immune response, viral pathogenesis, and viral evolution studies to gain insight into the treatment and prevention of hepatitis B.
2. The Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota: This hepatitis B treatment center plays a pivotal role in spreading awareness among the public and vaccinating people. With high-tech facilities and proficient medical personnel, Mayo Clinic is certainly one of the best picks for patients combating this disease.
3. The Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts: A member of the extensive hepatitis B research network, the viral hepatitis department here is one of the best when it comes to treating the disease. This hepatitis B treatment center has phlebotomy, diagnostic labs, and radiographic facilities on site. The microbial and histopathological evaluations of the hepatitis B treatment center are world-class. The clinical trials done at the treatment center are highly competent.
4. The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio: This treatment center places importance on educating the public on hepatitis B. With some of the best doctors and specialists in the country on board, the treatment center has some of the best practices for the treatment of hepatitis B.
5. The UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California: The medical center is known for its liver programs and advanced treatment methods. The center also has a remarkable pediatric center for hepatic complications. Their "Asian Liver Program" is one of the best known hepatitis programs in the country.
6. The New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia: The hospital has remarkable statistics on curing patients with hepatitis B. The Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation at the center is one of the best of its kind in the U.S.
7. The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center: The center does not charge a fee for testing and charges a nominal fee for vaccination. It has done work in treating patients with hepatitis B disease. The treatment center has also been doing commendable work in spreading public awareness about the disease. The San Francisco Hepatitis B Collaborative, established in 2004, is one such example of the initiative.
8. The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: This hospital is one of the best hepatitis B treatment centers in the country according to The U.S. News and World Report. This center, with its dedicated team of doctors, has treated numerous patients with hepatitis B. It has adopted a thorough vaccination strategy.
9. The Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina: The medical center is a part of the "Hepatitis B Research Network," which brings together leading clinics with excellent hepatitis departments to combat the disease globally.
10. The University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington: The medical center in Washington has high-tech treatment methods and is part of the "Hepatitis B Research Network," one of the biggest such initiatives in the world.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.