The Human Papilloma Virus is well known all over the world and according to gynecologists and obstetricians, this virus is one of the leading causes of genital warts which can slowly progress to cervical cancer.
Over 20 million women throughout the world have HPV infections currently and 6 million women get infected yearly in the U.S. alone. Over the years, physicians have stressed the need to get regular medical checks done to prevent the disease and to control it.
Presently, the CDC or Center for Disease Control, lists several good research hospitals in the U.S. as cutting edge HPV treatment centers. Most of these hospitals also offer residential treatment for HPV along with day clinics for local patients. The list for HPV treatment centers include:
- The University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston. The Center is also hosting several clinical trials on the efficacy of the HPV vaccination but they have no residential treatment for HPV.
- The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is a world famous research institute that offers screening and treatment for HPV.
- John Hopkins has consistently been voted as one of the top hospitals in the US and is counted as one of the best HPV treatment centers in the country.
- The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute hosts clinical trials for HPV and offers residential treatment.
- Saint Mary’s Hospital and Rochester Methodist Hospital
- The Brigham and Woman’s Hospital in Boston is another hospital that specializes in gynecology (A high quality HPV treatment center is available at the hospital).
- Magee-Women’s Hospital of UPMC located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Cleveland Clinic, Ohio
- The University of Washington Medical Center located in Seattle, WA.
- The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center located in Los Angeles, CA.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.