The comfort, convenience, and excitement that American motorhomes offer cannot be matched. As these recreation vehicles and trailers are gaining popularity, many varieties of trailer parks have sprung up across the nation. While young people like the complete control and flexibility that the American motorhomes offer, the elderly are pleased as well since they can carry a host of things with them and stop when they need to.
The five greatest American trailer parks, as rated by travel channel, are:
1. Durango RV resort, Red Bluff, California: This trailer park is located in the Sacramento area near the Sacramento River. This place offers over 150 trailer park sites. The important amenities provided include electricity and cable television. There are pools, clubhouses, and outdoor fireplaces. This park also offers high-speed wireless internet access.
2. Boyd’s Key West Campground, Key West, Florida: This is an amazing oceanfront spot and one of the best trailer parks. This American motorhome park offers bathrooms, a marina, and wireless internet. There are about 250 sites, which are full during most parts of the year due to their picturesque setting.
3. Horse Thief Lake Campground Hill City, South Dakota: This is one of the best family owned trailer parks that has a rustic charm of its own. Located amongst popular South Dakota wonders, like the sanctuary, the crazy horse mountain, and the mammoth site, this is one of the best trailer parks for those looking forward to a nature retreat.
4. Rivers Edge RV Park Fairbanks, Alaska: This is another one of the top trailer parks and offers over 170 sites. This place is serene and special. There are biking and walking trails, restaurants, and small shops. One can explore the Fairbanks region of Alaska either through the shuttle buses or on a bike. Some of the great attractions close to the river’s Edge trailer parks are the Riverboat Discovery Cruise and Pioneer Park.
5. Yosemite Pines RV Park Yosemite, California: If one is looking for a heavenly abode, Yosemite pines trailer parks is a great place. Though rugged and primitive, this place offers a lot of exploration, trekking, and adventure activities. It’s a family-friendly place and suitable for big families traveling in American motorhomes or American caravans.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.