Genital warts are flesh-colored or grey growths found in the genital area and anal region of men and women. They represent a highly contagious sexually transmitted disease caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). They can also grow in the mouth or throat of an individual after oral sex with an infected individual.
Gardasil is a vaccine that protects against HPV. HPV can be treated with a topical drug, by cryosurgery, laser treatment, or surgery. If the warts recur, doctors may inject Interferon directly into the warts. If left untreated, warts might lead to cervical cancer.
The following are some effective natural treatments for genital warts:
1. Applying onion juice mixed with salt, over the affected area.
2. Applying a cotton ball that is soaked in apple cider vinegar over the warts.
3. Applying the milky juice of figs over the warts two to three times a day.
4. Eating folic acid and beta-carotene rich food and green veggies.
Applying baking soda powder or corn starch dust over the affected area which reduces itching.
2. Eating healthy to boost the immune system.
3. Peppermint tea helps to reduce pain and fever.
4. Use of ice cubes or wet teabags lessens irritation.
5. Applying baking soda powder and corn starch dust over the affected area which reduces itching.
6. Eating healthy boosts the immune system.
7. Peppermint tea helps reduce pain and fever.
8. Use of ice cubes or wet tea bags lessens irritation.
9. Applying milk will provide pain relief.
Genital herpes is a widespread STD. It includes two kinds, namely, HSV-1 and HSV-2. Most genital herpes infections are caused by HSV-2.
HSV-1, also called "Blister fever," usually develops in and around the mouth. It can be transmitted from person to person through kissing. It causes blisters or groups of small ulcers (open sores) on and around the genitals. It is incurable but symptoms can be minimized through the use of medication. For genital herpes treatment, home cure medications are available.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.