Are you a little fed up doing the same things with your boyfriend? Is it always restaurants, movies, theater, and drives? Here are a few ideas for special things to do with your boyfriend.
1. Play Monopoly together: Although it appears to be just another game initially, Monopoly can be a really fun game to play with your boyfriend. Add some fun and romance into the game by adding your own special penalties and forfeits!
2. Go on an adventure sport together: Even if one of you aren’t too much of an adventure sports enthusiast, this is a good opportunity to try something new. There are a range of sports to choose from. However, if you try something that both of you have never attempted before, it adds an element of surprise to the fun. The adrenaline rush is sure to get your hormones pumping and the fun and adventure will definitely carry on, even after the bungee jump or scuba dive!
3. Cook a meal together from scratch: This can be a fun activity even if the two of you don’t know how to cook. Plan a menu, download the recipes from the Internet, and hit the market to buy ingredients. The sounds, smells, and colors of the local marketplace can really rev up the senses. Don’t forget to pick up a bottle of wine while you are picking up ingredients. This is a great opportunity to get to know each other’s food tastes and preferences. You might even get to know each other’s organizational skills while you are at it! Turn this fun activity into a romantic dinner and leave plenty of room and imagination for dessert.
4. Volunteer at an animal shelter: A man who is good with animals is bound to be gentle, kind, and considerate. Here is a good opportunity to find out how he interacts with animals and subsequently have fun together. At the end of the day, you might even decide to adopt a pet together. The warm and fuzzy feeling that you’ll get looking after the animals will continue long after you have left the shelter.
5. Go green together: Find some space on your balcony or terrace and start your own little garden. Make a trip to your local plant store and pick up plants that both of you would like to have around. Make sure to pick up pots, soil, and all the other paraphernalia required for this project. This calls for commitment from both of you to ensure that the plants remain healthy and watered. It can also be the start of a new hobby that the two of you’ll share and spend a lot of time on.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.