Falling in love happens when the time is right, the chemistry is right, and the connection is right. But what if you are in love with someone and not sure if she loves you back? Here are the ten best ways to make her fall in love with you.
- Be confident. Women love confidence. A confident man tells her that he is in charge of his world and capable of taking care of her.
- Listen up. Women appreciate a good listener. Stare into her eyes and listen, really listen, to the things she says.
- Be attentive. Women like attention from their man. They do not like being around someone who demands it. Be attentive to her needs and moods. That will also tell her you are sensitive towards her.
- Express yourself. Women like their men to be expressive. "Strong and silent" is out of style. But don’t overdo it; let her talk too.
- Show your soft spot. Men who show their vulnerable side are attractive to women. But do not be needy. It is important to be in control; otherwise, you may scare her off.
- Romance her. Women love romance and anything romantic. Flowers, red wine, chocolates, candle-lit dinners, and gifts will do the trick.
- Friends forever. Women love it when you take an interest in their friends, especially if you get along with them.
- Love is all around. Expressions of your love are what most women crave. Love notes, love poems, and love quotes go a long way.
- Give her a boost. Make her feel good about herself. Appreciate her dress, beauty, and talents. The fact that you notice is sure to impress her.
- Adapt your style. Find out what she likes in men’s fashion and if it suits your style, incorporate some of these things. For instance, you could change the way you wear casuals or a specific cologne to suit her.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.