Eczema (dermatitis) is a skin problem characterized by red, itchy skin. Eczema is the inflammation of the outer layer of the skin. This skin condition can appear on any part of your body. If not treated early, it can also be a life-long condition.
Intense itching and burning are common among people with eczema. Eczema can also lead to blisters and oozing lesions.
Eczema and diet are related to each other. Eczema flare-ups can be prevented by following a diet plan strictly. The diet secrets to preventing eczema are as follows:
- Avoid junk food
- Keep cow’s milk, wheat, shellfish, peanuts, eggs, soy, and corn out of your daily diet.
- Exclude oranges and food preservatives from the eczema diet.
- Use Flaxseed, evening primrose oil, and zinc
- Include omega3 in your diet.
- Avoid saturated fats.
- Minimize salt intake.
- Consume freshly cooked food.
- Consider a wheat-free diet.
- Reduce the use of refined sugar
- A balanced diet with fresh fruits and vegetables is good for eczema
- Include burdock, nettle, red clover, yellow dock, and cleavers into the diet
- Avoid caffeine and smoking completely. Reduce alcohol consumption.
- Organic and herbal tea can ensure your body’s natural detoxification.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.