The five best pets for someone with a laidback attitude are:
1. Turtles: They are docile, quiet, and have very few needs. They can be easily kept in an aquarium along with other fish. They feed mainly on fresh leafy vegetables and tidbits of fruit.
2. Parrots: Although they are known to adjust to confined spaces, they should always be housed in big cages, with ample room to move freely. They feed on carrots, fruits, and have a soft spot for green chilies. They are quick to imitate the speaking patterns of humans and can even raise alarm if they spot danger around them.
3. Daschund: The Daschund is well known for its long body. Royal families have historically preferred this breed. The Daschund is usually funny, playful, intelligent, and loyal.
4. Main Coon: The main coon is a domestic cat. This pet has a distinct physical appearance including a large bone structure. It is known for its gentle personality and affectionate nature.
5. The Foreign Blue or the Russian Blue: This pet has a lovely silvery blue coat. It tends to be rather timid with strangers, but can be quite playful with those close to it which makes it a popular choice of cat. It enjoys playing with toys and gets along with the children of the household.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.