Here are the five best electronic animated games:
1) Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time: Game lovers, websites, and various magazines have rated it as one of the all time favorite electronic animated games. Developed by Nintendo as a fantasy action adventure, in this electronic animated game King of Gerudo tribe Ganondorf tricks a young boy Link to use him to gain access to the Sacred Realm. Here, he places his tainted hands on Triforce and transforms the beautiful Hyrulean landscape into a barren wasteland. Link decides to solve the problems he had helped create and, with the help of Rauru, travels through time and wakens the powers of Seven Sages to destroy Ganondorf.
2) Super Mario Galaxy: Follow the ultimate Nintendo hero Mario on his mission to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser in the second best electronic animated game. Run, jump, and battle enemies along with Mario as he explores all bizarre planets in the galaxy while defying gravity. The game makes full use of all features of the Wii Remote. As such, players have to do all kinds of things to succeed: pressing buttons, swinging the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk, and even pointing at and dragging things with the pointer.
3) Tetris: This puzzle video game was originally designed and programmed by Alexey Pajitnov in the former Soviet Union. The third best electronic animated game derives its name from the Greek numerical prefix tetra- (all of the game's pieces, known as Tetrominoes, contain four segments) and tennis, Pajitnov's favorite sport. The game has various shapes each made of four squares that keep falling down a well. A player turns the pieces around and moves them in various directions to make a solid line of squares from edge to edge. Once complete, the line dissolves and all pieces move down by one square. As the game progresses, the pieces fall faster, making it harder to win. The game ends when the well fills up.
4) Resident Evil 4: Developed by Capcom Production, the game is an action adventure horror, which marks a new chapter in the Resident Evil series. Six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2, Leon S. Kennedy is now a U.S. agent on a top secret mission to investigate the disappearance of the president's daughter. Make your way as Leon to a mysterious location in Europe, where new enemies await. Take them down by using enhanced aim-and-shoot features and a new action button in this engaging electronic animated game.
5) Grand Theft Auto IV: Developed by Rockstar North, this electronic animated action adventure game has a war veteran Niko Bellic landing in Liberty City to escape his past. He has his cousin, Roman along. Both are taking the chance to find fortune in Liberty City. However, they slip into debt and are dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves, and sociopaths. They discover that reality is very different from their dream in a city that worships money and status.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.