When you think of pets, dogs top the list. Dogs are the best pets for families, especially for stay at home moms. They make great companions for kids and can take the burden of entertaining kids off of mothers. Also, dogs can make great companions for children who are alone at home while their parents are at work. Some breeds have become popular and are regarded as the best dogs for stay at home moms including:
1. The Golden Retriever is regarded as one of the best dogs for stay at home moms. They are one of the most loyal breeds. They make great companions, guide dogs, and can de-stress you. Perfect for homes, they are sweet, mellow, and protective creatures.
2. The Labrador is good for stay at home moms. This breed has been a favorite in the United States for many years. They were first used for hunting, but are now used to perform a wide variety of tasks. They are also used as rescue dogs and make good guide dogs. Their temperament is even and they can adapt themselves to any environment. Their intelligence makes them easy to train.
3. The Poodle is the next in line of dogs that are good for stay at home moms. Poodles love people and all the attention they get. These intelligent dogs can be trained easily. They like to play with people of all ages and can get along with children. They can be easily potty-trained which makes them good dogs for stay at home moms.
4. Pugs also figure in to the list of the best dogs for stay at home moms. The pug makes a wonderful pet whether you live in an apartment or you have a yard. Pugs are outgoing and sturdy. Children in particular find an excellent companion in a pug. Pugs are extremely smart animals that respond well to positive praise.
5. The Beagle was originally bred to be a hunting dog. Given their friendly disposition, they make ideal dogs for stay at home moms. The beagle is a very intelligent dog. They are a single-minded and determined. The beagle’s playful and loving nature places it on the list of the best dogs for stay at home moms.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.