If you are tired of spending Christmas at home and are looking for the best Christmas destinations abroad to spend your yuletide holidays, look no further. Our list of the best Christmas destinations has been selected with a lot of care to ensure that your Christmas travel is memorable.
The following are the five best places to go for Christmas abroad:
- One of the best Christmas destinations is Frankfurt. If you are planning to spend Christmas in Europe, Frankfurt is a great place to visit. Christmas travel to Frankfurt would be incomplete without a visit to its Christmas markets. A huge tree stands tall in front of the medieval town hall and is worth a visit during Christmas. You can find almost anything you want in the elaborate markets including some pretty souvenirs that will remind you of your Christmas in Europe.
- Rome is definitely a place to see during Christmas. This is one of the best Christmas destinations for those looking for a spiritual Christmas. The highlight of your Christmas travel to Rome may be hearing the Pope read his Christmas message in St. Peter's Square. The Piazza Navona has some animated markets where you can buy Christmas treats and toys. Your Christmas in Europe will definitely be something you are going to remember for a long time.
- Those looking for a romantic Christmas should definitely have Vienna at the top of their list of places to see during Christmas. This is one of the best Christmas destinations for those romantics at heart. This baroque city is truly magical. The “Christkindlmarkt” is a great place to shop. Taking a walk in the park with its trees lit fairy lights and listening to Christmas carols is definitely recommended as a part of your Christmas travel to Vienna.
- One of the best Christmas destinations that can be a lot of fun is Rio de Janeiro. The bustling city is animated with its fairs, craft shows, markets, and concerts. There are a number of places you can see here during Christmas. Fabulous dance shows and parties are often organized by your hotel to ensure that you have a lot of fun. You are not going to regret your Christmas travel to Rio de Janeiro.
- If you are tired of a traditional white Christmas, Mexico is a place to consider. This is among the best Christmas destinations for those looking for sunny holidays. You’re going to simply love the spirit of the city. Your visit to Mexico will be brought alive on Christmas day with a Mariachi band and a Santa bearing gifts. Your trip to Mexico should be a lot of fun.
So, start packing your bags and head to one of the best Christmas destinations featured on our list. You are sure to enjoy yourself.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.