Auto leasing or vehicle leasing is the leasing of a motor vehicle for use for a fixed or indefinite period. Auto leasing is generally offered by dealers as an alternative to vehicle purchase. In auto leasing, the lessee or the user of the vehicle must return the vehicle to the dealer after the lease period, or they can choose to buy the vehicle after the lease period is up.
Auto Leasing Sources
There are many auto leasing sources. The right source is the one that suits your pocket and gives you the car lease you want.
Top Ten Sources for Auto Leasing:
1. Newspaper ads are a good source for car lease deals.
2. Another good source of car lease deals is radio ads.
3. TV ads are a good source for car lease deals.
4. Websites of auto dealers are an ideal source for locating good car lease deals.
5. Frequently, car manufacturers offer special, limited-time subsidized or subverted car lease deals on some of their models. Usually they manage this by discounting the price of the models and either boosting residuals or lowering interest rates (money factor), or both.
Discounted prices are available from several of the popular car referral or pricing services available on the web, like InvoiceDealers and Edmunds
offers something a little different. The mmajority of the work is done by them. If satisfied with their offer, you just sign your lease papers with the dealer and drive away with the car!
With Yahoo! Autos
you can compare prices from multiple dealers. They have worked out discounted prices with dealers all over the country.
9. Best Car Deals
, another web site, contains a list of current lease deals on many makes and models. The deals come from manufacturers who place special lease prices, high residuals, and low money factors on certain models.
Lease takeovers can be the single best source of low-cost lease deals. Several online companies, like Swapalease.com,
list thousands of cars that are available from people who have to opt out of their leases for financial reasons.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.