America runs on cars. American car manufacturers have been successful in producing some of the most magnificent cars that history has seen. Here’s a list of five great American car brands, based on the brand value, the car model, and the sales figures:
1. Chevrolet: Chevrolet is one of the greatest American car brands. Some of the best and most classic American cars have been produced by Chevrolet. Chevy is known for its durability and style. Some of the great American muscle cars for sale have come from Chevrolet like the Impala super sport of 1961, the Chevelle SS 396 of 1966, and the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454, which had a V-8 engine and 450bhp factory racing. Other fabulous Chevy cars include the Silverado, Equinox, Tahoe, Corvette, and Traverse.
2. Ford: Among American car companies, Ford is a name that has stood the test of time. Some of the finest classic American cars, such as the Model T, were produced by Ford. Ford continues to be one of the best American car companies. Some Ford cars are the Mustang, Focus, Ranger, and Explorer.
3. Dodge: Though not as big as some of the other American car makers, Dodge has produced a variety of excellent cars. The Dodge Super Bee of 1969 won several awards for being a compact and affordable muscle car. Some other Dodge cars include the Grand Caravan, Caliber, and Nitro.
4. GM: This is yet another leading American car brand. It is known to have created some of the most original American cars. GM cars are known for their durability, comfort, and affordability. A host of vehicles from pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, and medium duty trucks are produced by GM. The Canyon, Savanna, Terrain, Acadia, Envoy, and Forward are some examples of popular GM cars.
5. Chrysler: Known for extreme style and maneuverability, Chrysler has produced some of the best cars America has seen. While the Newport, New Yorker, Cordoba, Imperial, and Fifth Avenue were some legendary cars of yesteryear, the best cars made by Chrysler today are the Sebring, Crossfire, Pacifica, Town & Country, and Aspen.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.