Vitamin B7, also known as biotin, assists and regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein. It acts as a catalyst for various metabolic reactions in the body that produce energy. It also helps with red blood cell production and is found in yeast, eggs, kidney, liver, cauliflower, and green peas. Here’s a look at what else it can do for you:
The benefits of vitamin B7 include:
- Produces energy
- Helps in the synthesis of fatty acids
- Boosts metabolism
- Helps treat several diseases including Parkinson's disease, Rett syndrome, and vaginal yeast infections. Vitamin B7 also helps prevent the graying of hair and premature baldness.
- Treats conditions like Crohn’s disease, and repairs damaged tissues and helps in the growth of body tissues.
- The most important condition that vitamin B7 helps with is metabolism.
- Reduces the cholesterol level in the body.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.